picture size

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

34rat

Can someone tell me how to post big pics the only way I know is clicking on the little paperclip and thats it. thanks guys

when I post a pic its the size of my avatar. how do I get them bigger. I click on browse and go to my pics on my computer and open and this is all I get, and others post pics that take up the whole page

Attachments

• 129.jpg
    129.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 003 (3).jpg
    003 (3).jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 15
You need to get a photobucket or similar web based photo hosting account. You then upload your photos to that site...I let photbucket upload its maximun size. Then you copy and paste the link over here and this is what you get

PA307528.jpg

holy crap! Im already lost, Im going to have to ask my 16 year old daughter to help me and Im only 36 I should be ashamed. lol thanks Ron

when I post a pic its the size of my avatar. how do I get them bigger. I click on browse and go to my pics on my computer and open and this is all I get, and others post pics that take up the whole page

If u click on the thumbnails u posted... it enlarges them! vBulletin does that to save page space.

BoB

Latest posts

Back