Pinch me. Gas at $2.99 !!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went into Htown today with Mrs Tripper for bizness & this was a pleasant surprise! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Attachments

• gas.jpg
    gas.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 11
starting to creep back up here, went up 4 cents in the last week,,,l knew it was to good to last:(

Later :cool:

It is still dropping here, $2.85 for regular and about $ 3.28 for premium. I was listening to Public Radio news the other day and they said the price for a barrel of oil was still dropping.

Turkey Run is this next week and I figure the price of gas has to stay low at least for that trip, which will make the trip even more pleasant than usual. [cl

Don

My uncle who is a higher up for an oil company said it is T Boone Pickens/Ross Perot that is causing this. Theyre making 8 tanker train cars a day and shipping them to the Dakotas then back to Texas for refining. They won't let him export so he is saturating the market in the USA. It also hurts the russian economy which is built around a $100+ barrel of oil. Might be political, might be a rich dude mad at the gov... Either way fill up and enjoy, can't last forever.

↑ That's what it is, right there. ↑ The thing to be aware of here, is that if "they" wanted us to be able to afford gas and have a strong economy, they would make it happen. If they want to bleed us for every penny, they do.
Lo, and behold, we're buying US oil, and saving money, while people have more jobs. Strange huh?

" I know, I know, Abdul, things are bad for you right now. You've had to sell off one of your 19 palaces, and can only drive 49 of your 50 Rolls Royces, but hang in there. We will get these oil prices back up where they belong, and you will be able to buy that new super yacht you have had your eye on REAL SOON ! "

Diesel was $3.16 in New Jersey but they don't believe in truck stops on the east coast so I couldn't buy any.

I didn't see a single station in Jersey that could get within 50' of the pump with my truck and trailer. I'm not sure what they have against truck stops but they could use a few.

It just dropped again here, I just saw $2.81 for regular. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS STOP ????????? [cl[cl[cl[cl

Tripper Jr. just saw gas in Austin for $1.91... gots ta lov it!

Got sub $2 today where the ol Tripper lives... $1.99! FINALLY!!! [cl[cl[cl

BoB

Latest posts

Back