pink suburban

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrobillie drew

So i got bored with the black and green and decided to go pink with a black top. I still need to paint the 16" steel wheels i got and get some baby moons

download.jpg

ttrtyer.jpg

wfe

be prepared to be asked why your'e drivin' the wife's rig instead of your'e cool hot-rod [S

showed my friend the pic and he said '' that is so 80's, reminds of the weird cars and color combos that the car rags had in'm.''

Later :cool:

Didn't mean to set off a slamfest, but I guess you better be ready for it. [ddev Personally, I'm just not into pastel type colors, except maybe cream or tan.

I did our 53 dodge black and pink, with a lepord print top at one time and guys give me grief but I dont care if any guy digs it because the gals ( both bettys and regular chicks) always dig it. ;)
l-1.jpg

Last edited:
Even though you can't really see it in the pic, I called this color "Cotton Candy" because that is the closest thing to the color....lots of pearl red and pearl white dusted over a white base gave it a basically pink tone. Some lighting it looked red, but for the most part it was pink. The only problem I had with it was my ex wife got really jelous eveytime we pulled into a show, because all of the females that had to take a look.

The young punk with his "hot" Mustang wanted to give me crap....but when I left him in the dust he looked the other way when he went past a few minutes later in town :D

48frt.jpg

What pink and black and smells like fish?.......a brunette

I dont know about the pink truck....you are going to need thick skin, I think

Latest posts

Back