Please say a prayer for a fellow members dog

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is great news rust. it is unreal how attached we get to our pets as most are family.

My heart breaks for animals that are strays or neglected. When those commercials for abused pets come on tv I can't stand to watch them. The pets that we have at home and love have no idea how lucky they are.

I've mentioned that I have a bunch of stray cats that hang around my shop and that I feed every night. About 12 of them come around and when I pull up I see all these eyes looking at me. One of them even walks out in front of my car and won't get out of the way. :D

The other night my two Sons and I were in the shop and 4 of the cats just walked on in and made themselves at home, like they are part of the family. I would love to find them homes but the lady at the rescue center says if you don't get them when they are a few weeks old they are too far into the wild life and will never really domesticate. Two of our strays will take food from my hand but never really let me touch them, even after two years of me feeding them every night. I guess that is how they survive so long.

Don

Latest posts

Back