Post Donsrods Ho hits 5,000!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be so late in congratulating you on being such a prolific Post Ho. I too enjoy every one of them.

A BIG congrats to your son for the creation of such a fine machine. I'm sure pictures don't do it justice.

congrats to both of you, and Don, you've helped me on projects I have not even started yet just by reading early posts, so thanx again.

You guys are WAY too kind, thank you, but I have gotten a lot more here than I have given. :)

Tonight we did something Dan has been dreaming of for over 4 years.......he and I took his rpu and drove it to dinner! [cl We built some better baffles for it because it was just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too loud and they quieted it down "somewhat". We stuffed them with industrial quality stainless steel scrub pads and that did even more, so we think the cops will not take too much offense at it now. We went to Hooters and the Hooters chicks liked his car a lot. I liked the Hooters chicks A LOT! [dr (Ok, I'm a dirty old man, but I'm not dead YET!)

Saturday we are going to do something I have been dreaming of for years, we are going to a car show in a town about an hour from here and both of my Sons will be driving their cars and I will be driving mine. That is something we have talked about over beers for the longest time, and it will finally happen this Saturday. Just the thought of seeing both of their cars through my windshield is so great..........I can't wait. :D

Don

Latest posts

Back