power steering to manual?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coupedude

Needs some input working on my project. I a have a gm front end which appears to nova or camero I just guessing. don't know how to ID them? well on to the problem should I go with a vega or Saginaw 525 steering box. or is there a cheap way to install a rack and pinion. please feel free to give me your feedback thxs[cl

Camaro and Nova are similar....even share lots of parts...

and interchange in some instances....Front or rear steer will determine years....if you have a welder and can fab you can do a RP steering but cheap? not sure what your definition of cheap is.....there are kits to convert and whole subframes aftermarket...if you check the web you'll find pics of both 67-69 camaro and x body...nova subframes...all years.....without a few more specifics hard to say what you have or what you might be able to do...... :D

thxs I have a welder in you have some suggestion please let me know steering arm to the rear. and a torsion bar threw the front trail to the rear. keep sending info its help thxs again[cl

Latest posts

Back