Prayers for Ahotrod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
I just learned from the other board that Ahotrods son Cody was killed today in an auto accident , condolences from my family to his.....`24

Last edited:
My condolences!!!

I just learned from the other board that Ahotrods son Cody was killed today in an auto accident , condolences from my family to yours.....`24

WOW... that is *really* sad & my condolences to him & his family!

BoB

I hope everyone in the hot rodding community keeps him and his family in their prayers. They're in my prayers

My condolances and prayers go out to him and his family. I lost my only son at 16 years old and I know what it is like to lose a child. I don't know how he feels, but I know how it feels to me. I trust in the Lord that I will walk and talk with my son again one day. HB

My condolances and prayers go out to him and his family.This year has started out in a bad way.We have lost friends and family also this year.

I am really sorry that this has happened to him.

Maybe the Admin. could set up a link where we can make a donation to help the family and show our support. FORDifications did it for my family when we lost a son and it was a huge help in such a time.
I truly know what you are going through. prayers.

I was hoping to post the info last night but didn't get a chance to. Thanks for all the words of support. I know Glenn and his family will really appreciate it. Obviously, there is a lot going on right now but I'm sure this will bring some measure of comfort to a truly tragic situation. Thanks again, Mike

Here's the information concerning Cody's funeral. It will be tomorrow (Saturday) at:
Brewers Funeral Home
4450 Commercial Way (US19)
Spring Hill, Florida 34606
(352) 596-4991
Viewing is from 1-4 pm and a farewell service will be at 4:30. Glenn requested that us Poor Boys wear Hawaiian shirts and jeans as that's what Cody would have liked. Thanks for all the concern and well wishes. I know it will help Glenn and his family as they get through the awful tragedy. Mike

Latest posts

Back