Pre-Show Jitters or l Hope lt All Goes Good

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
Any one else get nervous before a big (5OO-1OOO+ vehicles) show?

l have never had my rods in a show this big.

they estimated 4OOO participants are gonna be there.:eek:

the big dollar/ over the top type vehicles are usually inside the buildings, and then there is jimmy's truck. l asked'em ''did ya look at the picture l sent?"

WELL, for better or worse, tomorrow is set up day.

either way, l plan to have blast all 4 days:D

l will take some pics and post them monday or tuesday.

Later :cool:

I don't worry about all that jazz. It just means that I get to see a whole lot of cars and trucks. If my car happens to be at the bottom of the heap, no biggie.

A lot will like it. Some won't even see it. The only trophy that would mean anything to me is peoples choice. That would mean people enjoyed looking at it.
Remember you get to go and we don't (pressure) :D

1. camera
2. batteries
3. extra batteries
4. take lotsa pix
5. take more pix :D

trophies

earthman; Remember you get to go and we don't (pressure) :D 1. camera 2. batteries 3. extra batteries 4. take lotsa pix 5. take more pix :D[/QUOTE said:
never do go for the awards, just go 'couse it's fun.

are saying you want pictures? you weren't very clear:confused:

Take plenty of water your throat will get dry talking to all the interested people :cool:
You're gonna have a ball at a big show :D

Pics [P

It doesn't matter if you have a $ 500 car or a $ 500,000.00 supercar, someone is always going to have a nicer, more expensive one than you. The main thing is, you are out there having fun and not a spectator.

Enjoy the show, and if we forgot to mention it, take lots of pictures for us. :D

Don

You'll be fine. Hey, and while you're there, could you maybe take some pictures? Not sure if you've noticed but we like pictures on this site.

Are you nervous, or is your truck?:rolleyes:
so my mouth won't get dry talking,
I put out a sign listing the parts I used.
They all want to sit in it......[cl
Oh, if nobody mentioned it take a LOT of pics........:cool:

weld on........[;)

DONS is right. don't worry about the other cars. enjoy yourself and have a good time. you will also be surprised on how much can be learned.

I have had my car in a few big shows (kalamazoo) and you would be surprised at how many folks like the hard work that went into building youre own then just buying parts to bolt on.

You know I took my car to its first show right after I got it running. It was a new small show. Once my friend and I saw the judges ( young teen age girls) we new we wouldn't win anything. But I got alot of people looking at it and even made some new friends talking all day.

I have had my car in a few big shows (kalamazoo) and you would be surprised at how many folks like the hard work that went into building youre own then just buying parts to bolt on.

Izzy is there a big show either next month or in Sept. in Kzoo?

I think the kalamazoo show is weekend of september 14, I already sent out for the passes, 30 bucks for the whole wkend, and it just a few miles from the gilmore museum. What ever happend to the idea of getting rrr stickers or placks to let others know who we are wt the shows??

Any one else get nervous before a big (5OO-1OOO+ vehicles) show?

l have never had my rods in a show this big.

they estimated 4OOO participants are gonna be there.:eek:

the big dollar/ over the top type vehicles are usually inside the buildings, and then there is jimmy's truck. l asked'em ''did ya look at the picture l sent?"

WELL, for better or worse, tomorrow is set up day.

either way, l plan to have blast all 4 days:D

l will take some pics and post them monday or tuesday.

Yea for hav'n a good time, last show I entered my rat, I parked it like in the back row, and left it all day. No sitt'n around it. At the end of the show I went to git er and go home, must've been bout a dozen or so folks hang'n round it an ask'n questions bout it. Gotta luv the interest it stirred up. Hang in there skull ya got a bitch'n ride there... Await'n pix also[P

Latest posts

Back