Price quotes any one??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold 2 on Ebay for around 75.00 a piece. Honestly they are not worth much more than 50 bucks. If your gonna run it on a rat they are not wide enough to fit a decent radiator anyway. It would be cheaper to build one to fit the radiator you have then vice versa. I'm kinda partial to the tractor grills anyway.

The 60 and 70 Econoline Rad's fit just fine into a model A grill shell. I'm running one on my Model A now, and at present it is running a Desoto Hemi, but I have had a dozen engines in there over the years. Including a BBC and a 351 Cleveland both ran cool. The Tractor Grills were cool but man they have been done to death, it's gets a little Old when every single car out there "HAS" to have the same stuff.

Roland

Attachments

• Wide Tires Model A 011 (Small).jpg
    Wide Tires Model A 011 (Small).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 11
I am an old farm boy and most tractor grills still look like a tractor no matter how you cut it, with the exception of a few, very few well done Oliver grilles. I imagine if you could score one from a Graham-Bradley or early Cockshutt it might be made to look like not a tractor but the Farmall? sorry boys, that's plowboy no matter how you cut it.

The 60 and 70 Econoline Rad's fit just fine into a model A grill shell. I'm running one on my Model A now, and at present it is running a Desoto Hemi, but I have had a dozen engines in there over the years. Including a BBC and a 351 Cleveland both ran cool. The Tractor Grills were cool but man they have been done to death, it's gets a little Old when every single car out there "HAS" to have the same stuff.

Roland

Another one that fits is the Dodge K Cars for the 318 they're pretty Cheap Even New.

Latest posts

Back