probate

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcopollo

Found this site awhile ago. Great info. Needed to see photo's cause I lurk more than post.
I have a 55 f100 project. Supposed to be a father son thing but that has turned into a I work on it ,boy drives it. Well sorta like that.

It has seen alot of hands and now another. 1972 torino front clip, 72 rear clip,9inch rearend, small block 400, c6 trans. Lot's of stuff to do...

I will need help with what fits what and making things work. Mostly to I.D. parts. As I only know that the body is for sure 1955 f100.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 28
Welcome. Looks like a decent truck from the pic. Hope the PO's did good work! That bike yer on has one clean front end - I prefer 4 wheels, but that is a slick scoot.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join in or just hang out!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, marco. Looks like a good start on the truck. Keep us posted on your progress. Ask questions when you need to. Lots of knowedge available here & folks willing to share. While your at it, post some pics of that scoot when you get a chance.

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site.
Nice looking truck, very cool bike. :cool:
Thanks for the photo and enjoy your time here.... '22

Latest posts

Back