project?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedypete

Hi, I live up in Michigan and winter is starting to get old.
the Point to this is I am looking for a project and do not know
if there are any good "yards" around.
Need help?

I haven't found any yards around me.Alot of back roading and keeping your ears open.But if you find something good and dont wanna mess with it feel free to let me know!!!:D

Just like Dragfink said - Being a little more specific about what your looking for might be a huge help in telling others what your after. Cars or trucks? Everybody has their own definition of what "good" is too. Do you mean good complete sheetmetal or just a body or cab? price range? running?? not running?? What year(s) are you interested in?? etc... There's so much out there - it just saves alot of time to be more specific in looking.

Not at all trying to be negative or critical here. :D Just wanting to help you and the others who read your post identify and narrow down some rides you might like and can afford. :D Just like when selling something - the more info out there the better! :D

Good luck with your search.

T1

Some more info would be helpful, but aren't you near the Grand Rapids area? I remember about ten years ago, heading to Muskegon with a buddy of mine, we got off the freeway on some state rt D-something (maybe 26, 28) and headed east and came across this huge group of cars just out there. I'm sure it was a yard, but there was no offices, cars on both sides of the dirt road, in the woods, no fences, etc. We didn't find anyone and had to leave (scheduled appt in Muskegon) and I haven't been back since. I just remember it was a dirt road maybe 10-20 miles south of Muskegon, east of the freeway. That should keep you busy for a Saturday at this time of the year.

If you could give us a better description of what you are looking for, I KNOW someone here probably has at least one, and parts of another "out back"

Bruce

Latest posts

Back