Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35Mastr

Mastr Blastr
Well I found this near my home and was kickin the idea around about pickin it up.But he wants some real fat dough for this one.What you guys think.
1929 model a.Most of the hard work done.I was thinkin of traden him the master and he give me a wadd of cash.

Attachments

• projest car.jpg
    projest car.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 55
  • project2.jpg
    project2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 34
  • project3.jpg
    project3.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 39
  • project.jpg
    project.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I don't know George. The master is pretty sweet, especially after the makeover you just gave it. That's a pretty mean looking seden though.

Pretty nice man. Like you said, it looks like most of the big stuff is done already. Depending on the size of that "wad" it might not be a bad idea. Sure would be fun when finished.

I just had a guy call me.He told me to email him my email address.So he could send me some pics.He told me after I see the pics let him know what I would pay for it.He has moved into a retirement community and can no longer store is model a.I may be able to score this one cheap.He told me that I could let him know what I would pay for it.I like those kinds of sellers.I am goin to talk to him tomorrow.He told me the last time it was out was in the 70's for a parade.This one should be interesting.Funny how I put a wanted ad out and people have been contacting me constantly for the last 2 weeks.If I get this one from this guy.The Master isnt goin no where.

George, it's hard to tell from the smallish pictures, but it looks pretty well done and solid. Tough call, but if you can score it reasonably it would be a nice addition to the stable.

Don

The pictures of the first car sure look good, I hate to see you trade or get rid of the Master. Or trade off a well built running car for a project. When you get pics of the the next one, I would love to see them.

Latest posts

Back