Prom night photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer135

So, did you arrive at your Prom/high school graduation night or other memorable function in a rod? If so post ya piccys here!

This is what i arrived in:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30300536&l=74fd0987d8&id=1344461990

I'll have to hunt this guy down to have a closer look at it, Me and the GF arranged it with a friend of hers in the 30 mins before we actually arrived there, so couldn't really talk with the owner, and he left to go home straight after he dropped us off. Have to talk to my girlfriend's friend and find out where he lives.
photo.php

Last edited:
That's pretty cool. I didn't go to my high school prom. I went to the drag races instead (I don't think I could have gotten a date anyway). I'll be able to hook my kids up with a cool ride to their prom if they are interested in using one of my rods when the time comes.

That Geo has probably gotten you in trouble with the wife, hasn't it? What a Chick Magnet!

Actually it was hers when we met, then she got hit by 3/4ton. You can still see the damage to the rr. Straightened out the rr to track decent and have been driving it to work for 5 years now. Good gas mileage (wish it were a manual though), but dang is it bafugly!!:eek:

The hot lime wheels were my idea...but blame Gearhead10 for actually painting them! I felt kind of ashamed when I started seeing rat rods with green wheels....it was not my intention to insult anyone.:eek:

If there were any pics of me after a Prom, in a car, I could have been arrested for numerous infractions... or beaten to death by my date's father.:eek:

not me but my buddies kid, this what he went in,, cool thing is !! its his!!! him and his dad built it. his dad bought it and told him he could have it if he finished school,, well while he was in scholl they redid it!!!

Attachments

• m_d4476676e70347c2958e4e570946dc85.jpg
    m_d4476676e70347c2958e4e570946dc85.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 63
  • l_08dbe74ccde34772ba0f5d54c0223e2a.jpg
    l_08dbe74ccde34772ba0f5d54c0223e2a.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 58
not me but my buddies kid, this what he went in,, cool thing is !! its his!!! him and his dad built it. his dad bought it and told him he could have it if he finished school,, well while he was in scholl they redid it!!!

Is it a 68 or 69? I'm sick of seeing 69's and absolutely fed up (like, fed up that much i can't even fit another spoonful in my mouth) with seeing "general pee" replicas. Woopdee freakin doo, it's hemi orange, has an 01 on the side and a flag painted on the roof!!!!

As for the 68's i don't mind them, nicer rear end IMO.

Is it a 68 or 69? I'm sick of seeing 69's and absolutely fed up (like, fed up that much i can't even fit another spoonful in my mouth) with seeing "general pee" replicas. Woopdee freakin doo, it's hemi orange, has an 01 on the side and a flag painted on the roof!!!!

As for the 68's i don't mind them, nicer rear end IMO.

ITS A 1970,, AND ITS SIGNED BUY RICHARD PETTY,, TALKED ABOUT A LUCKY KID!!!! LOL:cool:

The hot lime wheels were my idea...but blame Gearhead10 for actually painting them! I felt kind of ashamed when I started seeing rat rods with green wheels....it was not my intention to insult anyone.:eek:[/quote]

Hey! Dont blame me I'm inocent:D. Were we drinkin that day!:confused:

The hot lime wheels were my idea...but blame Gearhead10 for actually painting them! I felt kind of ashamed when I started seeing rat rods with green wheels....it was not my intention to insult anyone.:eek:

Hey! Dont blame me I'm inocent:D. Were we drinkin that day!:confused:[/QUOTE]

what are you talking about gearhead?:confused:

Latest posts

Back