prostreetdad

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prostreetdad

You can gather by the name that I enjoy building pro-streets, but have done classic muscle as well. I'm 57, live in Pa., have a fab shop, and for some reason love to abuse myself building cars on the side. Along with my son, we've done a few pretty cool rides, but it was time for a change. Now I'm into doing a rat truck. Been working on it about three weeks or so, hope to have it out by spring. Friends can't believe I'm doing a rat, but havin a ball so far. Took a 53 Chevy stepside, chopped it 5", built a chassie with a 6" drop and 5" tower for the leaf. Shortened the bed to 4-foot long, the channeled the cab another inch over the chassie. Putting a 9" ford axle with four link in rear, sets 4" off the ground if I didn't screw up. In Pa. you better have that much clearance cause we have great potholes. Hope to post some pix soon, and would appreciate input, don't be too harsh, this is my first rat.

Welcome!!!

PSD,
I've been waitin' for someone to build a Pro-Street Rat Rod... thanks for showin' up! ; - 0 welcome to the forum & for sure we'd love to see some fotos of what u've been up to & your current project!

BoB

Welcome to RRR prostreetdad. I'm looking forward to seeing photos of the truck. We've built a few pro-streeters too and actually have two in the works right now along with our other projects.

Looking forward to the pictures. Is this one Pro street style? You will love a rat, you can park anywhere, and you never wax it.
Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site..
Like Tripper said, We need some eye candy...

Sorry, I won't ever be able to bring my truck to PA., It only has 3 1/2 in ground clerence...

Latest posts

Back