Public Notice To My RRR Friends

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the update Don. Here's the latest I have to add. We should find out Wednesday how effective this first round of treatment was. That's when all the test results will be in. Josh is hanging tough and has been a champ through it all.

Hopefully the news Wednesday will be positive and we can move on to the next phase of treatment instead of alternatives. All Josh's friends have shaved their heads to show support (since the chemo has caused Josh to lose his hair)

Bob W sent Josh a card. Josh thought it was great that you fellas really care about a kid you don't even know. Thanks again fellas. I'll post again when I find out some new news. Other than that, it's just the continued regiment associated with this type of ailment.

I had some time to mess around in the shop today as the wife was able to take over home duties. I didn't get much done but it sure was nice to get over there for a while and work.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Bill. Sounds somewhat encouraging. Your Son has some great friends to do that for him. [cl

Glad to see you got in a little time for yourself, you have to be exhausted and need to recharge a little. As we keep saying, if there is anything we can do or send Josh, please let us know.

Don

You never know what something like this means until you go through it yourself. Then you see the true human spirit come out in ways you never thought it would. This is tough and we are all pulling for you. My family and I wish the best for you, your son and your family as do the rest of the RRR crowd.

I thought I would give an update on Josh here. He's doing real well and just entered what is called the "maintenance phase" of his chemotherapy/radiation program. This means he is in remission and the treatments are fewer and farther between. He has to continue this for another 2 years but his hair has grown back now (which he is most happy about) and he is able to carry on a somewhat normal way of life again. Thanks to all you guys who followed along.

Fantastic news Bill....happy for all of your family ..I know its been a tough year but it looks like the end is nearing.....[cl

Bill, your ears must have been burning. Just last night at the shop the 3 of us were talking about Josh and wondering how he is doing. Some of us on here have been PMing each other, asking if anyone has heard anything, and even though we didn't want to pry into your personal life, we were all worried.

God, that is GREAT news !!!! [cl He looks so good in that picture and your family has to be so very relieved. Josh has been in my prayers every night since we first got the news, and will continue to be in them. But now I have some thanks to give for him being watched over and on the road back.

Thank you so much for telling us this wonderful news. I will let Dan and Don know too, as they have been as concerned as me. You made my night. :D This is like an early Christmas present.

Don

Excellent news about Josh. Dont give up. You are helping him beat this by being strong. Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year![cl

That is great!!!

I'm sure the hair thing was mighty important...lol...glad to hear that things are getting at least a little back to normal for him...been a tough road for you all....My prayers are still with him and with the family.....Great news indeed..

Fantastic news indeed!

Good things happen to GOOD people, and your latest news is proof that it's true.

Good thoughts coming from way up here...heading all the way down to you and your family.

Hey Gas, I just picked up on this thread today and wanted to say I can't imagine what you've been through. Glad to see Josh is getting well. He's a lucky boy to have you for a Dad, keep up the good work!

FANTASTIC, been wondering how and what was happening.
Thanks for the up date.
Hey Josh, lookin good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back