Put a face with your screen name .

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one of the wife an I at the world of outlaws race a couple years ago. She is my right an left hand when working in the shop I Don't know what i would do without her.

c-004f.jpg

OK.....

Here I am swimming in Vegas with my 3 "garage monkeys". :D
Also, elsewhere in Vegas with my oldest granddaughter.
And finally, Deb (my wife) in the moon dragster again. I think she looks good in yellow, and love that picture......;) '22

Attachments

• DSC04975a.JPG
    DSC04975a.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Hannah-Ken1.jpg
    Hannah-Ken1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 48
  • moon-deb1.jpg
    moon-deb1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 51
While we are doing introductions, I have to introduce you guys to my son Shelby.
Yes named after a car. He has grown up around cars. I have a picture of him at 1 year old, standing eye level to an original Cobra. He takes most of the pictures you guys see me post. He has been driving the Rock buggy since he was 10, and drove a few others before then. He has helped me on many a project. The last picture was a group project with me and one of Shelby's friends. We put together an air cannon that shoots golf balls. ...........
About 500 yards. :D
He is building a 50 willys 4x4 for his first project. He owns 3 vehicles already.

He checks out some of the threads here, but spends most of his time chasing girls on Myspace. He just turned 14.

Attachments

• shelby and vette.jpg
    shelby and vette.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 38
  • shelby in a shelby.jpg
    shelby in a shelby.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 39
  • shelby rock'n.jpg
    shelby rock'n.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Shelby wipen down the scoop.jpg
    Shelby wipen down the scoop.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Shelby cannon.jpg
    Shelby cannon.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 40
Man and his car

Here's a pic of me boiling the hide (durn posi unit was worn out!) in my '81 Delta 88 rat-sleeper (it's gone to the great garage in the sky).

IMG_1879copy-copy.jpg

440shorty

what can i say, it was a cold saturday morning and basset hounds make great heating pads. :p

Attachments

• JOE AND BRODIE.jpg
    JOE AND BRODIE.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 43
My wife and I in Mexico.
We had just bought a timeshare.
She wanted to, I did not.
Can you tell?:eek::D

Attachments

• mexico 004 (Medium).jpg
    mexico 004 (Medium).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 81
With two pretty ladies like Maddog and Burnout have, I would give them anything they wanted too!! :D:D I think from that picture Maddog that you really didn't put up MUCH of a fight.:cool::cool:

Don

Latest posts

Back