Question for all!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I'm down with the Willowbilly.:cool:

There's nothing wrong with "out of the box" thinking, that's what hot rodding's all about-BUT... a builder should have an eye for not only safety, but flow and proportionality as well. Too many cars nowadays are like a Larry Woods acidtrip...:rolleyes: Actually, bad styling isn't just limited to out own times...some pretty hideous stuff rolled out of Barris Kustoms, et al back in the late '50's thru the '60's...wish we had a "barfy" smiley here...:D

I like shiny, too. Kinda fed up with the whole "rust" thing. Low-buck-thoughtfully-cool is what grabs my eye.

Regards,
Shea:)

Haha, my thoughts on Barris too. They built some cool cars but I just shake my head when someone is all googah over the toilet car, the pool table car or even the Druid Queen, just because they were Barris creations. Goofy is goofy, no matter who built it.
And speaking of which, boy are the tractor people down on Foose over that 4020 build. I kinda like it though.

Latest posts

Back