R cars sellin in your area???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DA34GUY

Is stuff sellin in your area.
Things seem to be pretty good around here.
Sold both of these this week.

Attachments

• 64 rivi for sale email pics 010.jpg
    64 rivi for sale email pics 010.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 64 rivi for sale email pics 008.jpg
    64 rivi for sale email pics 008.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Don Taylor 32 For Sale 002.jpg
    Don Taylor 32 For Sale 002.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Don Taylor 32 For Sale 001.jpg
    Don Taylor 32 For Sale 001.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 16
  • Don Taylor 32 For Sale 008.jpg
    Don Taylor 32 For Sale 008.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 23
I am trying to sell 3 cars for what I consider very fair prices and they are desirable cars and I can't even get a real offfer. The cars are a '57 Chevy 2 door post, a '56 Buick 2 door hardtop and a '53 Ford truck, want one? I hate to sell but need money and can't finish them . I am keeping my '42 Chevy and hoping to actually "finish" it. They are all listed here but nobody close enough to Oregon to buy I guess.

In the Month of August I sold a nice hot rodded fox Mustang and a older camper van.

I got reasonable money for both. both had been for sell for a long time

Surprised me

Just the ones I'm buying...I've been very blessed that the Lord has given me a good job with a company that is doing very well. There's crazy deals on cars around here and they're still not selling, people are really hurting and it looks like it's not going to get better any time soon.

I think nationwide the market is a little flat. Not related but I have done pretty good selling garden tractors, sold 3 this year. Actually, with all the different stuff I have going on, this is my best year in a long time.

Around here its tough sellin. Ive been hunting for an old truck and have noticed alot of stuff relisted or listed forever. Alot of people hurting for money right now.

Prices seem to be down slightly around this area. I sold a Corvete for less than I was hoping tp get![S Others are saying the same. Good for you Don! Cars don't stay in your garage too long, do they?:D..Whats next?..CR

North of the boarder it's been up and down. Took me 4 months to sell my last project. I have seen some cars up forsale for a while now, it just seems people are asking more then what things are worth and not willing to budge much on the price right now (or what I have seen). With that said there are alot of really good deals out there right now as well (just not on what I am looking for). It is somwhat of a shame to see so many projects up for sale, but at the same time makes it kind of nice to be in a position of buying.

I've sold 9 cars since the first of the years and bought 1. 7 of them out of state so no problem selling cars. I have 4 more to sell. 47 Lincoln 4 door, 47 Lincoln Continental Convertible, 74 T-Bird and 53 GMC Fire truck pumper.

Latest posts

Back