Ranger Master cylinder?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Anybody happen to know if a 99 Ford Ranger master cylinder has standard or metric threads on the outlets? I have access to one I am thinking about using on the Lincoln if it has standard threads.

I was planning on using the pre- made lines so I wouldn't have to flare any. I don't have the double flare tool, and have never used one. May end up buying one though and learning. Just trying to save a buck or two and use what I have access too.....

Can you get pre-made with the right fittings on both ends? Double flaring isn't too bad with the tool. I got a set from NAPA and a month late HF started selling the exact same kit for 1/3 the price - Doh! :mad:

I bought a double flare tool and 20 ft of brake line from O'rileys for 40 buck. They have the flexible stuff that is way easier to bend. you can bend it without a bender and it wont kink. Its amazing stuff. The tool comes with instructions. Its very simple after you practice on a few.

Latest posts

Back