Rat custom grill

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitman

Ok so I "may" have gone over board and made this stuff too nice.

This is my 52 farmall "C" grill that I sectioned, shortened and then widened 4 1/2 inches to fit my radiator. It was a rusty mess when I got it from a implement auction over a year ago. Its going on the front of my t bucket. here is a picture:

roadster_grill.jpg

What do you guys think?

grill

Here it is still in catalyzed primer while I work on getting it fit to the mounting brackets. I mounted Harley Davidson passing lights on the front axle that connect to the spindles with aluminum shifter rod linkage. This allows them to articulate and match the turn on the front wheels.
anitarevenge_grill_copy2.jpg

I wanted to articulate mine so bad too but i ran out of room with my setup. My headlights are pretty tight between the grill and tires for them to swing.
You'll have to let us know how it is to drive at night with the lights moving. Bet its a pretty cool experience.

Oooo! Is this like one of those 'reality show' reveals? I see most of the Bucket is covered with a blanket![cl[cl

Oh, very nice job on the grill too!

Latest posts

Back