Rat Rod Magazine in Atlanta.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratphotog

Banned
Hey guys.

I will be headed to Atlanta on business next week or the week after and as Head of Photography of Rat Rod Magazine I would like to hook up with a rat rod owner or two while I am down there for a photoshoot.

I do not know for sure what days I will be down there yet, but as soon as I do know I will be sure to post them up. It will be durring the week and it's only going to be for a night or two.

So if you live in or near Atlanta and you can come into to town for a shoot, please let me know. My transportation will be you or cabs, so please be able to come to me for the shoot.

Also if you are interested, please PM me or e-mail me your contact info and send over a quick shot of your car as well.

If I can coordinate it I will try to pick out two cars to shoot.

I look forward to meeting some ATL rat rodders!

Chad
[email protected]

from this to this

Attachments

• 32 5.jpg
    32 5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 42
  • camel tow.jpg
    camel tow.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 61
not finished

Hey would love to meet you but were not running yet. Maybe ratrodO could bring you by. I'm 20 min. south of the airport.

Attachments

• DSCN1709.jpg
    DSCN1709.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN1710.jpg
    DSCN1710.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN1715.jpg
    DSCN1715.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 39
That's a cool truck.

I still have not heard a definate date on the trip yet. It probably won't be this week now, maybe next week.

I will keep you guys posted.

Nice article in the Business Section of the Minneapolis Star/Tribune newspaper. Talks about the Father & Son who run Rat Rod Magazine. They even got most of the car details right.

Yeah, they covered the magazine in the paper and then they talked about us that afternoon on Garage Logic.

Also that afternoon we got overloaded with calls and e-mails. People want to know where they can find our magazine.

And back on topic.

I am heading down to Atlanta for sure, but I still don't know when yet. haha

Latest posts

Back