Rat Rod Magazine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...anyone notice the layout of my 56?

Thanks, Steve....fantastic magazine.

Shakey

Hey Shakey, I saw it and did'nt catch that was you ?? Your "Real" name and all !! [S Glad you made it in. Missed you at the Rumble, Figured the sketchy weather kept you from makin it.

Surfs up!

Hey Hillbilly.
Yeah, I am really pleased with the layout. Just wish I'd had a photoshoot.....the photography is AWESOME. Those are just photos I sent in. Can't wait till they do a shoot on yours. Everyone that I show the mag to is really impressed. It's got "class". And Steve is a super guy.:D
Sorry...couldn't make it to the Rumble.

BTW, how is Cam''s ride comin?

Shakey:p

Hey Hillbilly.
Yeah, I am really pleased with the layout. Just wish I'd had a photoshoot.....the photography is AWESOME. Those are just photos I sent in. Can't wait till they do a shoot on yours. Everyone that I show the mag to is really impressed. It's got "class". And Steve is a super guy.:D
Sorry...couldn't make it to the Rumble.

BTW, how is Cam''s ride comin?

Shakey:p

Thanks Shakey,, Have'nt really got very far with Cam's truck , if we would stay home on Saturdays instead of hitting Car Shows every weekend !! :D
Got the rear axle flipped. have'nt lowered the front yet. He's got some wheels , but need to sandblast the front set. He just turned 12 on the 5th, so I guess we don't have to be in a big hurry ?? Thanks for asking.

It was a pleasure to do small Readers Rides features, so please keep sending in your material.

If you have a vehicle and would like a shot at Readers Rides, please send in some photos and a little info about your vehicle to [email protected]

We can't guarantee when or where we will squeeze you in, but please send in your info.

Latest posts

Back