Rat Rod Magazine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TudorP15

Hey guys.. If you remember my threads on the new magazine specifically for us Rat Rodders, (Rat Rod Magazine). They have 5 issues to date, the 6th being available world wide in March due to their recent signing with a large publishing company. But the first 5 issues were privately printed and funded, and VERY quickly becoming collectors items, a couple of the issues are damn near impossible to find or get.

Anyway. the reason I am posting this, is the staff at RRM has put together a complete collection (1-5) of their issues and including the #6 to be released in March at Ebay auction. The cool thing is, these guys want to send a bunch of their magazines to our troops over in the sand box, and the proceeds of their auction is going towards funding the efforts of doing just that. I am NOT affiliated with the magazine, just a fan, that has been following them since their begining, and love what they do. Here is a link to their auction for the 6 magazine collection.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180605553285&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Its kinda pricy already, but #1 especially you just cant find as well as #4. But, for the cause, it's a good investment none the less..

Latest posts

Back