rat rod maintenance

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow! That stuff works great. I had to put my sunglasses on just to look at the monitor after you applied the poleesh. Great job, ready for the show now and make sure to park as close to a tricked out trailer queen as possible so you can get a great reflection in that shine. Thanks for sharing your secret cleaning methods with us. Keep up the good work.

:D those fenders were given to me by my dear old grandmother! i swear! :D i am thinking of marketing my rat rod polish. just gotta get EPA approval. . .

so the vid is pretty popular. youtube even put ads next to it! so click em!!! :D help me get rich!!!! :D i made a penny so far today! woohoo!!!! :D

well i can bottle it up special for ya there beercan. :D you know, you guys here are awesome. :) i posted this same vid in another forum, and got nothing but rude remarks from total *******s. it was so bad i deleted my account with them. but here, in this forum, you guys get the joke. :) hats off to you. [cl

Latest posts

Back