rat rod titles

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrell1955

hello; I have a 1929 chevy rat that is done and now I need info on how to go about changing the Indiana title to a Pa. title. I have the bill of sale for the truck; just need to get it titled and on the road in Pa. :confused:

If you have a title from another state, what is the issue? You should be able to go title it in your name I would think.

I wasnt sure if the truck would need some one to look at it to make sure it is road worthy first or if I can just go down to the bureau of motor vehicles and get the title transfered to a pa title.

Welcome aboard

Glad you found us. I know in the past that PA had some very weird rules and laws about vehicles. As suggested, go down to your local DMV and without divulging to much, ask questions. I know here in Oregon we can get different answers from different DMVs. Also I read that SEMA and some other folks had put together a set of rules that pertain to the registration of old cars, new hot rods etc. The last I heard many of the states had adopted these rules. Maybe your state is one of them, Oregon is and man has it become easier to deal with DMV on these issues. Good luck and be persistent.
Steve

First, I would go to the DMV and just try to get it switched over without asking anything and without telling them more than they ask. Don't act smart.

Latest posts

Back