Rat Rod TV

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpyoldman

Rat Rod TV #1

RATRODTV — December 08, 2009 — First SEMA Webisode for Rat Rod TV featuring Courtney Hansen from Spike Powerblock. This lady knows her "Rat Rods"! She's not bad looking either. We also found Mike from Liquid Wrench. He has the cure for rusty nuts. We interviewed all the big automotive television stars. We missed Chip Foose but, he told us to come to his shop for an exclusive interview. We have to say, Courtney held her own with all the steamy SEMA chicks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62GxbkULzZg&feature=player_embedded

Courtney is the daughter of Jerry Hanson, a successful road racer in the 60's/70's (maybe longer, as I never followed that form of racing). Jerry is from the St. Paul/Minneapolis area. Occasionally he would bring a high powered sports racer out to the drag strip. Jerry wasn't a rat rod kind of guy.

rat rod tv

man they really need to make that a weekly show!!! i would love to see that were they go across country to and show builds and averge dudes building rats

I can't imagine rats fitting the comercial/business thing that they have to do to make $ enough to fund a TV show. I doubt it'll last--at least not as a real rat thing. They'll have to cahnge it to a 'buy it here' show..

PA41

Latest posts

Back