Rat Rods at Don Garlits in Ocala, Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aloha Terry

Had a great time at the event at Don Garlits museum in Ocala. About 300 cars all pre -64 and plenty of RAT RODS. I have uploaded a few, or at least as much at the forum will let me...
Plan on coming to this event next year the place is great, the people very nice and the cars are from all over the place!
Enjoy!
Aloha-Terry
More pictures at
http://www.alohaholdings.net/newsletters/2010_35/index.html

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 0009.jpg
    0009.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 0013.jpg
    0013.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 0026.jpg
    0026.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 76
Thanks Dude for adding these pictures...if my camera batteries had not died I would have gotten more! I liked the real LOW car...could tell what is was really and the guy was leaving when I walked up...He had a trap door...okay, a gull wing to get into the car...very cool..

Thanks for the photos. I wanted to attend this show but my work schedule didn't allow it. Too bad because it looked to be a really nice show.

DMW - I think that the name of the show was Rat Rods at Garlits or something to that effect. I know some folks underwear were bunched because the name of the show had Rat Rod in it (I won't mention any names):rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back