rat shows in winter?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countryss

any shows coming up in jan or feb?? looking to take a weekend out of here. Or anything you guys recommend seeing? Ice racing? something crazy

Where are you looking to go to? Probably some fun stuff coming up in New Zealand, but that might not be too handy for most folks :D

We've got a couple of ice racing clubs in Colorado that I can post links for if you're interested. The ice racing out here is done against the clock in an autocross format on frozen lakes, rather than side by side racing.

Cobo Hall....Detroit....

any shows coming up in jan or feb?? looking to take a weekend out of here. Or anything you guys recommend seeing? Ice racing? something crazy

Detroit Autorama....rats in the basement...lol...February 24-26 2012.
Shiny stuff up top....

I know that there is something going on in Cincy in Jan. Mr. Gussett will be headed there with some other members from RRR. Pretty sure the show has a wide variety & there will be several Rats there.

Maybe Mr. G will chime in or Cornfield Customs. Sorry that's All the info i have at the moment.

check the web site....

Any more info on the one in Detroit?

www.autorama.com lists them all around the country...or just Google Detroit Autorama....

also the motorcity swap meet is coming up in Jan at the Gabralter Trade Center in Mt. Clemens....DETROIT SWAP MEET January 7-8, 2012 - Gibraltar Trade Center..... but I think you'd be disappointed after driving from NYC.....it's nothing like Hershey or some of the others....venue is small compared to others....

Any more info on the one in Detroit?

One of the biggest indoor shows in the country right in the city where most of these cars were made AND they give away the Ridler Award - The highest honor in the custom car world. It's an experience all it's own and should definitely be on everyone's bucket list...

Latest posts

Back