Rate the ______ Above

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmlcolorado

Haven't seen one of these threads on this site yet, and I've seen alot of threads [cl

Lets start a new one that kind of goes along with the infamous "Kool Car Photos!" thread.

The purpose here is to post a picture of a car, truck, motorcycle..... whatever. As long as it has wheels and drives.

The next poster should rate the "above vehicle" 1-10 (1=sucks, 10=perfect in every way!), then post a picture for the next poster to rate.
Lets not let this be a bashing session, its purely for entertainment.
It doesn't have to be your car, just one you find interest in.

Ill start it off:

Ill rate the above vehicle a 1 since there is no above vehicle ;)

Im a big fan of Steampunk stuff. Even if its only for decorative purposes, it sure looks cool.

Attachments

• black-widow-steampunk-chopper_01_lgfQg_17621.jpg
    black-widow-steampunk-chopper_01_lgfQg_17621.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 78
I like the big tire look on the pickup. At first I thought it was a Corvair. Now I dont think so. The more I look, the better I like it. I give it an overall 9.

This one was at a show near me. Very well done.

I like the big tire look on the pickup. At first I thought it was a Corvair. Now I dont think so. The more I look, the better I like it. I give it an overall 9.

This one was at a show near me. Very well done.

My favorite body style of all! Different tires and it would be a 10, but 9 for now :)

Attachments

• DSC06465.jpg
    DSC06465.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 51
Cool car, I like the road race approach, but not something I'd do myself....I'd rather do a fat fendered 40 Ford or something like that to hide the suspension...It's that street sleeper thing from my youth. I'll give the above a 6 to 7

apache6-1.jpg

^^^^ I'll give the "Smoke" an 8..........it's blocking the view a little[ddd

RonTs37DodgePU.jpg

Love the truck, not so much the color. Actually, the color is good, but needs to be broken up a bit with a contrasting color. Looks like the whole thing is fiberglass.

Still, ill give it an 8

Butchered cab over but i dig how different it is:

Attachments

• 38563314605_large.jpg
    38563314605_large.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 19
rate it

Lem throw my dime in the ring.
the smoke is nice maybe a 9-1/2 but there is smoke in the way [ddev
the truck is too much color, I agree it needs something 8
the coe with 2 engines cool if it runs on both engines 10 but if not 6
the A above with a very low top, I have a kink in my neck just from looking at it, then there is a radiator in the way, cool for driving around the show, but not on the road. 6 because it is cool, but way too hard to drive.

Attachments

• 100_0092.jpg
    100_0092.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back