RatRodMag wants pics of your dash

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantwell.colton

Rat Rod Philosopher
i was talking with the guys from rat rod magazine and came up with an idea... it would be pretty cool if we just had a page of all different dashes -- so they gave me permission to come on here and see what i could muster up....

due to legal blah blah stuff photos have to be "sent in" so that means if you want to help us all out (and we hope ya do), then we need ya to email a picture or pictures of your dash or dashes to

[email protected]
thats my email suprisingly enough lol
included with the pictures needs to basically read something along the lines of

By submitting this photo(s) I am here by stating that I am the originator and/or have permission by the originator and the owner of the car to have rat rod magazine use them in the magazine. I understand the photos may or may not be used; Should there be any question as to the origins of the photos I shall be held fully responsible

basically, i took this picture -- its my car or a buddy's car and rat rod mag has permission to use them. SIGNED.

lol

im sure theres a better way to word it -- but its just to keep anyones butt safe and out of legal issues.

lets make a ratrodsrule dash page.

More like a dash extension. Just didn't want to use the typical gauge holder that came with the set up. Grabbed a scrap piece of aluminum, drilled a few holes and popped it in. Kept the dash clean.......

Attachments

• speaker skull.jpg
    speaker skull.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 42
Alright people....if you just email them the rest of us can't see them for ideas. How about posting them in this thread also? Thanks John T.
PS...I like the cut down dashes from 40's-60's in older cars fyi.

Latest posts

Back