Real Easter Car Show in St Louis

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrat

Big show Easter Sunday in St Louis at the Muny Theater Lower parking lot in Forest Park. This show always has huge numbers of rat rods , street rods , classics and muscle cars. Dont miss it if you are anywhere near STL. I will be there with the Shelby, no progress on the 28 tudor, yet. Will get pics and post later in the week.

I showed up there. I was a bit late but was able to catch a few nice cars. Were you in the blue 67ish Shelby GT500KR? If so, it was pretty nice. What ratrods I was able to see, were pretty scary. I now understand why there is such an issue with some "ratrodders." There were some nice rats there, but there were more scary/unsafe builds there. Again, that was with me getting there after a lot of the vehicles had left. There were tons of nice street rods there and an overly annoying amount of donk, bigwheel, candy bar theme cars also. I guess everybody has something somebody isn't interested in at all.

Latest posts

Back