Rebel Rodz Magazine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, it is always nice when the guy who owns the truck is still happy with the magazine. Scan some of it for us, till I can track it down.

Is it this one?

Attachments

• 1arebelrodz.jpg
    1arebelrodz.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 33
Is it this one?
That's the one. It was 2 different cars shows that I went to. At the California Screaming, the 2 pin-ups are standing in front of a T-bird with a Watson type paint job. That car belong to Bob Barnes, premier chrome plater in the SoCal area. I shot a photo of him standing between the two girls. He's only 5'2" so you can guess where his head was.............LOL

Spoke too soon!!!

Gasser,
Congrats!!! We don't get that one down here but I'll try to round one up.

Gasser,
Well the old Tripper spoke too soon!!! I went to Fry's Electronics today to buy some printers & lo & behold what was on the shelf but... Rebel Rodz!!! I like the mag & it was good to see u're car in there as those were pretty big shows. Kool!!!

BoB

I love the Betty Paige look. She lives in Lawndale, Ca but I heard, don't ever approach her. Shes gone off the deep end. Heard the Sheriffs get called on her a lot. Too bad, I wanted to get an autographed picture. sigh.......:(

The shows were great. Too bad I don't drink. Heard they partied until 2 am at Gasoline. Way past my bedtime. Guess I'm dating myself..........:p

This was the second issue. It's a new mag. As for scanning, my wife just got a new printer that can scan. Just read the instructions, darn,,,,,need a memory card. Guess I gotta go shopping. You guys gotta bear with me, I'm a computer idiot...........:eek::eek::eek:

i have just sent my pics to the editor of the mag(kai raecke) of my farmall truck and he told me they want to use my pics i sent them in one of there next issues in the back in there home grown section . it is a realy cool mag hope to do some advetiseing too in the mag . realy good articals in there too. also the cd that you can get on the back from fullthrottle video is realy cool to . just got one from an east coast garage . hot rod surplus 757 254 2493

Thanks for scanning and posting gasser, that's pretty cool stuff. I think I even see a a pic of some Keith Weesner art in there along with your coupe.

subscription info for rebel rodz .... 6 issues $19.97 mail to rebel rodz subscriptions department p.o box 1025 agura hills ca 91376 . single price issue $ 6 bucks . let me know if you want one i have just started to carry this mag . thanks tim hot rod surplus 757 254 2493 hope this helps

That's great Gasser. Looks good in there. :)

I must be getting old........$ 6 for a magazine! :eek::eek: What ever happened to the $ .25 little pages?????????:D

Don

I must be getting old........$ 6 for a magazine! :eek::eek: What ever happened to the $ .25 little pages?????????:D
Don
Guess they gotta pay the models. One of the guys I work with has a brother with a sbc RX-7. He hired a model to pose with his car. $600 for an hours' worth of work. Not professional, he shot the photos himself. :p

Latest posts

Back