Redneck Rumble 4

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny1

Callin' him Tiny is like callin' Dirty Harry a bea
Wow what a show. There was a lot of rats there. Got to meet
thunder1 , Daddy crab , and TiredIronGRB all are great guys enjoyed the vist for sure.

I really had a blast i was beat up from the drive up there. Oh yeah i think I'm the only one that drove from the looks of the trailers in the parking lot leaving saturday night lol Any way The wife took a ton of pics i just uploaded them to Photobucket. Its only part of them i have to get the ones from buddy and see about posting them. I Hope you enjoy

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/tiny177/Redneck%20rumble%204/

Last edited:
Lots of pictures. Thanks for the photo coverage Tiny1. Your truck is still looking sharp. That homemade wrecker that parked next to you was at Billetproof Florida too.

Killer pics Tiny1 !!!!! Missed it this year. I will have to make sure to check it out next year for sure !!

Lots of pictures. Thanks for the photo coverage Tiny1. Your truck is still looking sharp. That homemade wrecker that parked next to you was at Billetproof Florida too.

Yeah i think that guy was from Georgia I didnt see him but just a minute and he was gone

Killer pics Tiny1 !!!!! Missed it this year. I will have to make sure to check it out next year for sure !!

I was looking for you hillbillysurf maybe next year we can all get together up that way

STILL PO.. I couldnt go..!!

Im am STILL mad I didnt get to go..but hey,I had to use that money to buy a NEW WELDER.!! :D All wired up and ready to BURN some metal baby..!! I am sure I will be there next year....looks like you guys had a blast.!

Hey Tiny..your on you -tube.!!

Hehehehehe....I was just flipping through you tube videos and TINY1..your famous..!! Your truck is on you tube.Someone posted a bunch of still photos and I saw yours.!

Hehehehehe....I was just flipping through you tube videos and TINY1..your famous..!! Your truck is on you tube.Someone posted a bunch of still photos and I saw yours.!

lol I don't about famous i'm just lil ole me lol Thanks for the videos there were some cars on it i didnt see up there thanks again

cajun

thanks for the pics !!!!! tiny ( boy is that a big word)had a blast stay in touch we should post our show soon!!!!!!:eek:
thanks for the new freinds

heres ours

heres some of us we took.

Attachments

• family rides 001.jpg
    family rides 001.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 6
  • redneck rumble 09 024.jpg
    redneck rumble 09 024.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 6
  • redneck rumble 09 023.jpg
    redneck rumble 09 023.jpg