Reds Service Truck 41 Dodge

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waybackbuilder

My brother and I Built and got this on the road last april witch was good because he past away last september but in the short time he had it he put about 2500 miles on it. Still have some details to finish on it. Just thought I would put some pics up. I'll post more as I work on her.

Attachments

• reds & reo 033.JPG
    reds & reo 033.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 75
  • reds & reo 027.JPG
    reds & reo 027.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 74
  • reds & reo 040.JPG
    reds & reo 040.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 69
  • reds & reo 026.JPG
    reds & reo 026.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 77
  • reds & reo 055.JPG
    reds & reo 055.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 65
  • reds & reo 060.JPG
    reds & reo 060.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 55
looks great sorry about your bro I bet he loved to blast down the road in that truck, what is the other rig in the back ground?
Keep on truckin with loving memories;)

That is hot! You guys put a lot of little details on this one. Like the bed a lot. So far, I've really liked all your builds - especially that '28 - even in the raw.

I noticed the tractor exhaust too. Way behind the barn looks like there is a body also....

Hope this build left you with some good memories.

Thanks guys, it sucks but it's part of life I quess. The 1 in the back ground is a 66 mustang that we're turning in to a FX drag racer and the other one closern is my 32 REO. It's a little weird workin on it sometimes[the ghosts are still kinda fresh] but after talkin to the family about it they want me to finish it the way he wanted. I'll post some detail pics soon.

Attachments

• reds & reo 045.JPG
    reds & reo 045.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 27
Very sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my dad shortly after finishing a project as well, but he did have time to enjoy it too. Keep building, it's the best way to remeber and heal I found. You and your brother have built some very cool rides. Thanks for sharing.

Good lookin truck. I like the bed design. Glad you able to bond with your bro on this project, his soul is always gonna be sittin next to ya when ya cruise it and I'll bet he'll be grinnin too!;)

Latest posts

Back