relocated to nebrasky

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
i joined the nebraska firearm owners association NFOA
and on the website met a man who's retired rancher father-in-law may be willing to trade chores for target shooting.
if we like each other i may ask for pheasant hunting permission.

i am not interested in deer hunting.
but birds and small game can be fun.
and of course the fishing around here is obviously fantastic.
i rescued a big ole painted turtle crossing the road a few days ago and one of my wifes employees saw me.
now they call me the turtle guy. ;)

pops and i want to do a bit of pheasant hunting.
so i am putting out feelers to the local farmer/ranchers
i never met a rancher that didnt need a few chores done.
and i want a good private place to test loads with my long range target pistol

Like! I was 18 in 71 when that album came out with the song 18. Man did we rock that.

i recently bought that cd
i had the album way back when
ya know
it is dated sounding but it is a heluva lot more complex music that anything i have heard lately on the radio.
i am not saying older is better
i am saying THIS music is better than 99% of what i hear.

i recently bought that cd
i had the album way back when
ya know
it is dated sounding but it is a heluva lot more complex music that anything i have heard lately on the radio.
i am not saying older is better
i am saying THIS music is better than 99% of what i hear.

I'm not sure if that means your hearing is going or you don't like most music [S [cl

we rented a 4 bedroom 2 story house with garage on 1 acre for $575 month while we shop for a place to buy.
yep safe ,clean and wholesome. and very very green. dawny and i love it. i feel good when i look out the window. it has been a long time coming

i havent seen one junkie,whore or gangbanger since i got here.
no graffitti
no litter
no traffic
no lines at the DMV etc.

we rented a 4 bedroom 2 story house with garage on 1 acre for $575 month while we shop for a place to buy.
yep safe ,clean and wholesome. and very very green. dawny and i love it. i feel good when i look out the window. it has been a long time coming

i havent seen one junkie,whore or gangbanger since i got here.
no graffitti
no litter
no traffic
no lines at the DMV etc.

$575 per month for all that? You wouldn't get that for double here...

I was just in Western NE Gering/Scottsbluff last weekend for High School reunion. I really would like to move back once I've retired because there sure aren't any high paying jobs there.

I was just in Western NE Gering/Scottsbluff last weekend for High School reunion. I really would like to move back once I've retired because there sure aren't any high paying jobs there.

just the railroad yard
(worlds biggest)

Lots of good tin in that area. I delivered a 66 Toronado to a guy in Scottsbluff and the place was loaded with old cars. All the way in from Torrington there are old farm trucks everywhere.

i bought a mower at a local pawnshop yesterday for $124
i need it for this new yard
good thing i got one with powered wheels.

i was talking to the wife and she said
you need a riding mower
me in my usual way took that to mean i need an antique garden/lawn tractor with mower attachment.
i showed her one i liked and to quote her
that is cool!
my next one is gonna be so cool i could take it to car shows. ;)

Latest posts

Back