Reno Rock-a-Billy Riot

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hd_griffin

Anyone been to the Reno Rock-a-Billy Riot? It's in June this year and thought I'd check it out. It would be a good place to get some ideas on the '29Willys. Plus a bit of wackiness is always a thing to look forward to.

Griff

Yep...last year was the first year and the participation was excellent. It was held in the huge parking lot at the Grand Sierra Resort near downtown Reno.

I believe the the Grand Sierra also had special discounted room rates for the event. Might want to check with them or the event organizers (see below).

Pretty decent for a first year event, I'd guess around 75 to 100 cars on Sat...lots of on-going rock a billy music and numerous vendor tents...drag races and other activities... I would highly recommend it and will be having our car in the show this year.

More info here http://www.renorockabillyriot.com/home.html

we are going to check it out this year. the truck is no where close so we will be just spectating. we are meeting our son over there, should be a fun way to spend fathersday. and the rooms there are $65 through the reno rocabilly riot website. thats a gooddeal for a room at the grand sierra.

Latest posts

Back