Request for 20s-30s tourer pics.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tub.jpg

I built this one out of a '27 Chrysler 4 door.

The problem with two rows of seats is that the rear suspension gets in the way.

This car is on CL at the moment and you can see how they are trying to maximize interior room. To me it just looks strange :confused:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 31-4_door.jpg
    31-4_door.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 66
Like the touring cars

I have always wanted a 26-27 touring car,but most of them have been made into roadster pickups.I have never found one when I had cash to get it.
Would like to fix one up just like in MACKAZ picture above.Except use stock type radiator shell.
A man up the road from me on the waterfront has a model A touring car fixed up with the wicked looking cloth top and everything like the one in picture.
He gets to drunk to drive and leaves it sitting in front of bar at end of my road every now and then.If he would stagger down here I would be glad to drive it home for him:D
They sure make sinister looking hotrods.[dr

Re, 2 rows of seats

That's a problem I have is wanting to preserve the room for rear seats in my 28 Tudor , I'm left with the loss of dropping the rear and staying a highboy I guess....I've yet to see a pic of the inside rear that didnt intrude to much for a seat thus far

The pic of the black sedan with the stretched frame is cool, I wonder what it would look like with a pick up bed on it ? [;)

go to carnut.com there are lots of tourings. the black one is odd looking and with a pickup bed would not make it any better, but that is just me. didn't they start calling them phaetons in 28?

Latest posts

Back