Right here in the Midwest

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

39chev

Hey my name is Jordan I am 23 years old and have been addicted to ratrods since My Dad brought me to my first car shows. I hope to start my first build of a 39 chevy pickup this summer and was searchin the web for forums and came acrossed this awesome place. Since im in Nebraska Its cold right now and hope to get down to the shop soon and take some pics but All this snow is no fun. So hope to be back on soon and posting about A new build!!!

Welcome Jordan to RRR from NC. [clLooking forward to your pictures being posted of your build.[P Have fun and build it safe.[;)

Well I talked to my little brother tonight and he said that he would help me lay all the parts togeather this weekend so should have picks up soon. My plans are just to put it on a s10 frame put a 350 in it just cruise and go to shows. My brother and I are decent on workin on cars and I am a certified welder so I can fab anything we need and when I get done we have a 37 and a 40 chevy we can start on Besides my dads ongoing 33 ford 1.5 ton original truck to do.

Latest posts

Back