Riotz expanding in Canada

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roddguy1

Hey guys. A lot you already know I started my hotrod shop last January in partnership with my former employer. So here is a little update on my progress so far. To date I have managed to meet or exceed my goals for the first year. What I'm most excited about is that business has out grown the 900 sq ft I was using in the orignal Mitek building and I've just taken over 2000 sq ft in the build next door. Check out my new diggs. [cl

Attachments

• Riotz New Diggs 005.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 005.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Riotz New Diggs 006.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 006.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Riotz New Diggs 010.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 010.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Riotz New Diggs 012.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 012.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 28
  • Riotz New Diggs 013.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 013.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
And a few more pics. [P

Attachments

• Riotz New Diggs 007.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 007.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Riotz New Diggs 013.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 013.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Riotz New Diggs 014.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 014.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Riotz New Diggs 016.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 016.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Riotz New Diggs 015.jpg
    Riotz New Diggs 015.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 20
Congrats, Running a business in todays economic climate can be tough enough. Starting one, and expanding too.......that's fantastic!![cl

Congrats!..[cl Hopefully, you'll outgrow this one too!:D...That's what happens when you do quality work and word gets around......CR

Congrats, Running a business in todays economic climate can be tough enough. Starting one, and expanding too.......that's fantastic!![cl

ditto![cl

keep up the good work--but find a little time to work on your own-we're looking for those updates.....[P:D

Was just in Kitchener yesterday. Where are you ? By the way, did you folks do work on a '40 or '41 Chev pickup for a fellow named Mike from Brantford this year ?

Was just in Kitchener yesterday. Where are you ? By the way, did you folks do work on a '40 or '41 Chev pickup for a fellow named Mike from Brantford this year ?

No, I'm not the guy that did that truck. But if you get the chance to go to The Performance World Car Show this March in Toronto we will be there with the 1938 MG TA that I just finished and a 70 Cuda with a Viper V10 that I did a few years ago.

Bob, I'm glad you guys like seeing what I've got going on in the shop. I have a great time sharing it. I do need to find more time to do it as I'm behind on some stuff I should be updating. I just seem to find myself busier than a three shafted billy goat these days. :D

Latest posts

Back