Road Trip, Natchez,Mississippi x Nashville,Tn.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.Z.Rat

Been kick'n around the idea of riding the Natchez Trace Parkway while I'm rehab'n. Would like to stop by & visit any RRR members if you would be in the area of the Prky. Not quite sure when but March looks to be the most likely.

Think I will try to make it a 5 or 6 day trip heading north to Nashville. If you know of any interesting sites to see on the way or a nice place to stay or eat let me know.TIA

Rex

Are you passing through Memphis? Im about 15 miles from downtown. There are alot of cool rides in this area, with meets on Mondays and Thursdays.

Tupelo MS has a great car museum.

If you were in Tupelo on May 3,4, and 5th, they have the Blue Suede Cruise going on. LOTS of nice rides!

The Natchez Trace runs right through Tupelo, so it's not out of your way. Check out the museum's website, they have special things going on on the weekends sometimes, too.

http://www.tupeloautomuseum.com/index.php

And if you happen to be on I65 south of Nashville, drop in Stan's Restaurant at exit 46, on the west side. Great food!

21Willys, Thanks for the tip.

bonehead, Just a bit of a detour! Hope the day comes when I get the chance.

zpi28, Wish I could but Memphis is far enough away it wouldn't work this trip.

I looked on the atlas & it doesn't have a state road # that I can see. The Trace is an old Indian trail With Natchez on the Mississippi about 80 miles north of Baton Rouge. You can see it on the national parks site (google Natchez Trace). It is a limited access 2 lane road 444 miles worth. Great for motorcycles & bicycles. This trip I'm doing the pedaling thingy.

Latest posts

Back