Road trip to the Great Midwest

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregster

There are some great times in life and a good long road trip with your brother is one them . My brother and I just got back home from a 2200 mile trip from Alabama to Iowa then Minnesota with only two destinations . One to pick up a piece of a model a coupe and a stop by Bob W. 's house to pick up the '25 dodge coupe , both stops were great ! I felt like I was in an episode of american pickers at the first stop , I went with the intensions of just getting a coupe body , we came away with an extra frame , cowl , front axle and spring assembly and a nice set of undented rust free headlights . Then we headed to minnesota to Bob W. 's house where we picked up a really cool '25 dodge coupe . It was so nice to go get a car where there were no surprises involved , the car cranked up and drove down the street just like he said . Bob is a stand up guy , great to deal with and it was so cool to be able to put a face with the name . Oh yea I almost forgot Bob threw in a really cool olds 3 duece intake ( how nice is that ) . It was a great trip and the tailer was full !!!!!

HPIM0890.jpg

HPIM0891.jpg

HPIM0892.jpg

HPIM0893.jpg

HPIM0894.jpg

Nice trip. Looks like you picked up some wide fives in the process. I'd like to stop by Bob W's one day and shoot the breeze and check out his cool stuff.

You guys did real good... I'm glad bobs dodge went to people on the forum... That was one hell of a good deal!

I'm very pleased that the Dodge went to these two fine gentlemen. In the past few years I've actually refused to sell hot rods to a few guys that were'nt like us, the people on RRR.

RRR is the only place I advertised the Dodge and I priced it in hopes it would sell here.

Latest posts

Back