Rod Hatfield projects....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More .......

I would love to have this engine in my roadster, just something about it.

carshow140505051uz9.jpg

I would love to have this engine in my roadster, just something about it.

carshow140505051uz9.jpg

i have a question how is it possible thie motor doesnt lean out with those carbs on thier .......i have a 142 blower smblk chevy set up and i have to run a holley blue pump and a 850 holley dbl punper set up for a blower ....mine is supposed to boost with the under drive pulley 5 to 8 lbs its on a 400 block .......how much boost does this setup produce is it low and thats why it doesnt lean out :confused:

Rat Truck 41, My guess is very very little boost coupled with small cubic inches (under 300 for those Lincoln V-12's) The flatheads don't breathe very well either. He's got approx 450 cfm there with those 3 97's, that should be enough for that engine.

Rat Truck 41, My guess is very very little boost coupled with small cubic inches (under 300 for those Lincoln V-12's) The flatheads don't breathe very well either. He's got approx 450 cfm there with those 3 97's, that should be enough for that engine.

thank everytime i see one with a blower on it i think ..HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE .....:D

Thanks for Sharing....

heres a link to haddy,s caddy powered rat with rod talking about it. cheers Brett.

Thanks Brett. I'll watch it when I get back stateside. :D
Video links are frustrating here in Russia (watch 2 seconds, wait 30, repeat for the duration of the video) :( '22

Latest posts

Back