Rod Or Custom ????????????????????????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust lover

Bleeds rust
Cast Your Vote

Attachments

• P1050635-vi.jpg
    P1050635-vi.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Lville06218-vi.jpg
    Lville06218-vi.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4142-vi.jpg
    IMG_4142-vi.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4141-vi.jpg
    IMG_4141-vi.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 135
  • CameraLouisville064-vi.jpg
    CameraLouisville064-vi.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 102
I can appreciate the work put into that. However it's change for the sake of change without any vision for form. I just can't wrap my head around it.

Hot Wheels Toy

It looks like someone took their favorite Hot Wheels car and built it. :rolleyes:
Strange though.. front reminds me of my grandsons skate board ramp. :confused:
What the h*** fits best. '22

Thought I had seen that one somewhere before. Odd & not really my cup 'o tea :confused: but as long as he likes it,,,,,,

Attachments

• HPIM1897 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM1897 (Medium).JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 42
I wouldn't be so rough on this car. It's an original 60's custom. I believe that it was named the "X-Altered". Styling ques were different then. I'm glad it survived even if it's not my favorite car.

Here's a fw pics of it from it's early days.

dont know but i like it ,looks like the 50's and 60's custom rods are comin back strong ,been seein a lote of stuff like that lattely and bubble tops are slowly creepin back!!!!

Just one mans opinion, but ........I'm sorry......It's ugly as he*l. I'm sure the builder had great plans and was shooting for stardom, and it even looks like it was a ton of work and craftmanship.......but really...... he should have smoked on less joint or at least come down for a few days before he actually started building it (but then again it was the 60's).

Latest posts

Back