Rollin Rollin Rollin..............

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyf

Is all Ill be doing tomorrow!!

HELLO! My name is.......well, um.......MARTY![S

Im from the Shreveport LA area, and tomorrow, Im headed to Grand Rapids MI(16 hr each way) to pick up my new project, my first rat-a-tat-tat 1930 Tudor. I have built many bikes this is my first car/rod/rat...............

Im planning a double Z 6" in the front with a 4" drop axlem then a 12" Z in the rear frame, bagged in the rear. Not so sure about the front just yet. I do want split wish bones but not so sure how to make that woork with a 4" inch body channel, and a 6" Z in the front, Ill figure out something!

Already have alot of cool ideas from this site, glad to be here!!
here she is, all I have is the body

1930SedanChop.jpg

I want to end up with somethign simular to this

Billetproof_115.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Michigan

Nice score....too bad so far away but who doesn't like a road trip now and again.....LOL.... good luck with the build and we'll be watching....[P

wait a minute Grand rapids is 5 min south of me, how did I not hear about this jem. cool base. good luck on the build[P

Hello

Welcome..Nice ride is that smile because of the car or the fact we all can still afford gas :D ........the guy who sold that is mad at his wife right now NO I'M JUST JOKING Ladies....LOL

well I had to go to work (I work out of town, 5 days on 10 days off) so its still sitting on the trailer back home, but I got my speedies catalog out and making my wish list.

Now I have a ton of questions, so hang on guys Ill post them in the other forums. Like I said I have built my fair share of bikes, but this is my first car so Ill be asking the dumb questions!

Latest posts

Back