Ron, what would U do with this? COE thread. 40S DODGE-VERY COOL POSSIBILITIES!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUMBLON

What would U do with this? COE thread. 40S DODGE-VERY COOL POSSIBILITIES!

OK, I found this and am probably jumping the gun but I am hoping to try and get this cab. Its stored at a home with the other cars I posted but belongs to a guy I have et a few times, according to the owner, who remembers me. I am having a hard time placing him, but hope it a positive recolection.

In any case, I called the owner of the cab who says its for sale. He didnt give me a price but he wants something i have as well.

So over the past couple of years I have been wanting to make a COE hauler project on a Dodge dually extended frame/ cummins, ect of some sort. If I grab thgis, I need a plan. Even if I dont, I now have the itch a agin to at least dream.

So that said, if I get it, I will need a Dodge diesel 2WD and then need more room. A sleeper cab or something else?

What do you fellas and gals think?
RUMBLON

DSCF6430.JPG

DSCF6431.JPG

DSCF6429.JPG

DSCF6452.JPG

DSCF6451.JPG

Last edited:
Nice!!!

Wow... nice COE & love the bullet holes too! Hope ya get it!!! I'd make a low down hauler rat!

BoB

Cool cab, if you can get it, grab it. :cool: '22

Hey Ken, I actually found this while going to go look at that 26 DODGE Roadster. It was too small and not so much of it left for the price.

However, he had numerous other vehicles.

I will post a thread about the day.

Yep, if I CAN get that COE, It will be made into a hauler with sleeper cab or some sort of extension on a diesel dually DODGE Cummins chassis.

RUMBLON

cool coe

Nice body, that. I have a '52 GMC COE, and yep, I do a LOT of dreaming over it. I actually have a 1 ton Dodge cube van dually that I bought to put it on, but the body is built on the frame, so I'd either have to wreck the body to get the chassis, or wreck the chassis to keep the body! I'd like my cake and eat it toooooo! :p I am using the body now for storage. The Dodge motor is like a 460, with a 727 tranny. It's a '79 truck. Keep us posted on your dreams! :) Perley

That sounds like a real nice ride you have planned, one of my buds has 2 ford COE s hes give up on and wanting to sell, love to have 1 but too much other stuff right now

Latest posts

Back