Roy's Hot Rod Garage!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Takalek

There used to be this site online called Roy's Hot Rod Garage and it had this posting that went something like this 1, You will never have the nicest hot rod. 2 you will never have the worst hot Rod, 3 you will never have the
fastest hot rod 4 you will never have the slowest hot rod. Anyway thats the idea, I can not find it anywhere. I wanted to make a copy of this posting cause I am sick of all the car show folks that can be down right rude with thier remarks about anyone that has a car less than thiers. Did I mention even the unbias judges can be down right rude as well. The more I hang around this car scene the more I like good old out of the way cruzin's with no competition of any sort. Rat rodders can be just as cruel in reverse, , depending on who has the larger numbers at the show, unfortunately it usually the Rat Rodders.
So if anyone knows what I am talking about I would love a copy of that posting??? I guess you can put it on the forum and I could get it from there.

Latest posts

Back