ruffrodders link

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every forum is different. There are forums that I don't visit much because I don't care for the general attitude and feel of the particular forum. It's not a right vs wrong deal for me, just different strokes for different folks. If some folks want to act like idiots on the internet then more power to them. I'm just not interested in reading it. I like a forum like this one that is more like a community of like minded helpful people.

I am a member there as well, just lurk tho. I think the main problem is that it was a "closed" forum for so long(new members were'nt allowed) that the small group that posted regularly become a tight knit "club". That attitude never left when open registration started again. To each their own I say.

One thing I like about RRR is that we rarely dis anyone, much. There are times I would like to speak my mind and tell someone their car is really a terd but I respect and enjoy that we encourage even people with really poor taste and under-develped sense of proportion. lol
I used to spend a lot of time on the HAMB but rarely go to the GD there anymore. I check the classifieds once in a while. I tried to register a Killbillet but never could get the adm to send me the verification email. I also look in on OLskool but it is really just a lot of very inexperienced kids posing as the tough rockabilly kinds.
I also used to spend a lot of time at FORDifcations, was there from the start but nowdays it is over run by high school kids that ask the same questions over and over. I also like Fordsix, AHTS and a couple small boards. I find myself less and less interested in message board/car forums.

this was a response of a member when asked if they where a member of RRR!

Say what now? why the h>>l would any person with half a mind want to look at that s>>t.

that site doesnt trhink much of us and our kind,
they really didnt like me, but i must say after the first few comments i did fuel the fire!! REV TEX DEVILLE <<<< BANNED> LOL

Latest posts

Back