rustywrench

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

440shorty

I regret to inform everyone that Pete Scurti, aka rustywrench, left us for the big shop in the sky early in the morning of last Sunday, June 8, 2008. He'd just celebrated his 51st birthday June 7. Please pray for his wife Alicia, his daughters Mandy, and Sammy (who is due August 14), their mother Joan, his brother Bob, and everyone who has had the pleasure of knowing Pete. He will be truly missed.

Ben (440shorty)

WOW!!!

Thanks for lettin' us know! He had just written from the hospital a little while ago. That was quick & he was only 51. I really feel for his family!!! RIP Wrench!!!

BoB

Man, that is really terrible. So sorry to hear it. We never know from one day to the next what will happen.:( So young too.

My condolences to his Family and Friends.

Don

RIP Pete

I just lost a nephew at 49 and it was a total shock. You never know when that day will come. My condolences to his family and all that knew him.

anniversary dates

I just realized that it had been just one year ago, on October 5, 2007, that Pete had joined RRR. His wife is closing the final deal on the rest of his shop, cars, and stuff. I'm in the process of moving my stuff on, too. His legacy should live on at least on the internet and in our memories.

440shorty

I miss his input and inspiration.

It is odd how these relationships on the computer develop. I never really meet the man, read some things he wrote. But there was some impact on me when he passed away.
Seemed like a real nice guy, and shocked me when he did not pull through.

R.I.P.

So sorry to hear of his passing... Much to young... :(
My prayers and condolences to his wife and family. '22

Not sure how I missed this sad news earlier. Will keep his family in my thoughts. Hits home how short a time we have to be here.

Sad....

Not sure how I missed this sad news earlier. Will keep his family in my thoughts. Hits home how short a time we have to be here.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Not sure how I missed it before...
After I posted above, I realised that he passed in June. :eek:
But, my prayers and condolences still go out to his wife and family. '22

Latest posts

Back