safety of laying "rocker"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how much does this looking cool cost? More or less than..say turbo install? Or a brake upgrade?

it's not any more dollars to go the last little bit. just more labor. the brakes are getting upgraded :D, no turbos....:(

i think i'm going to get it where i want and then use bump-stops to keep it an inch off the ground at full deflation. Town is small, no worries about being "stuck" around here. But we are planning a route 66 trip and a west coast highway trip so i really really don't want to be stuck out in the middle of no mans land unable to drive at all. Thanks guys.

why not install adjustable bump stops. thay way you can lay rocker at the car shows and still be safe on the highway. seems like a very simple affair to pull off.

IMO it shouldnt matter how low it lays as long as you take the time in the install, our shop truck / daily driver has over 140,000 on it and has never blown a bag or line. if the bag or line doesnt rub on anything it will be trouble free. i would probally add a fill valve to use shop air to fill the tanks in case of a compressor dieing. the bumpstops should work well also if that is the route u choose to take.

Latest posts

Back