Salutations...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DedNBuried

Greetings gents (and perhaps ladies),
My name is Steven C. Edwards aka Ded N. Buried. I'm not new to cars, but I am currently working on my first rat. It's a 59 Willys Wagon. Got it free and just figured it would be a cool project for me and my son. Here is some old pics of it (sorry my fair bride's jeep is in there too). It's a little further along than this, but you get the idea.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v305/DedNBuried/jeep/

Look forword to benefiting from all ya'll's experiance and knowledege. And perhaps I too may make some small contribution?

thanx...Ded N. Buried

save some energy for others.

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture004.jpg

cool jeep btw ... what are your plans?

Thanx for posting the pics and no I did not know you could that, thanx...

Current plans include all the typical stuff. Lowering it as much as possible, chop the top, possible body drop, No hood, No fenders, factory grill. Flat black, with OD green rims, frame, and engine.
I'm currently working on figuring out how I want to do my front suspension. I want to pull the axle out to the end of the frame. I'm looking at doing a suicide style or a quarter eliptical. Haven't worked out the details yet.
I have some photochopped pics I'll post soon. Now that i have been properly trained in the fine art of pic posting.

thanx...Ded N. Buried

Welcome DedNBuried to RRR from NC. Be sure to keep the pic's coming as your project progresses. Good luck and build it safe.

Welcome from Ontario.

Just found one of these rigs on Friday, sitting in a guys yard, and it's for sale. Located a mile or so south of Thamesville Ontario on the east side of the road. I have no info on it, just happen to see it as I was going by. :)

Latest posts

Back